Occasionally I like to share the products I've recently used up. At this point I've had a lot of time with each of the items, so I can give a pretty fair review. Plus I always think it's interesting to see if people will repurchase something.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask: a complete skinsaver for me this winter! It provides a lot of moisture and gives me a little glow.
- Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 (full review): I actually haven't been reaching for this very often since I started using the RESIST Weekly Retexturizing Foaming Treatment 4% BHA. The foam has been doing a great job of keeping my pores clear, so I'm not repurchasing the BHA9 right now.
- Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster: I went without using this for a few weeks and really missed it. The Vitamin C helps brighten my skin and just gives my complexion an overall radiance.
- Paula's Choice Hydralight Shine-Free Mineral Complex SPF 30: my favorite Paula's Choice sunscreen. I would recommend it to those with oily, sensitive skin.
- Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover: a nice option, but I found the Bobbi Brown one worked quicker and required less work to get all my eye makeup off.
- Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover: I apply this to a cotton square, lay it over my eye, and let it sit there for a few seconds. It works quickly to breakdown my eyeliner, shadow, and mascara.
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter: The texture of this body butter is luxurious - very light and whipped. I love that it sinks in immediately.
- Bumble & bumble Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish: As someone with fine hair, I am always looking for a product that gives me some texture and volume. On days I use the Dryspun Finish I don't need to tease, and my hair stays voluminous for longer.
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15 - Hour Primer: If you have issues with your base makeup disappearing throughout the day like me, you might find this primer useful.
- Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme in Light 001: I loved this base - great coverage for a BB cream, blended well, and the color match was perfect. I would definitely recommend this, but I plan on trying out something different so I will have a new foundation to review. I currently have my eye on the Kjaer Weis cream foundation.
- MAC Brow Pencil in Lingering: my favorite brow product for getting a defined, fuller brow.
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium: my everyday, running-out-the-door brow product. It gives me a bit of color and hold.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara: the best mascara for under $3 that I have ever tried.
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll: While this provided a dramatic lash look, I found it weighed my lashes down by the end of the day.
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly: such a great makeup staple. I love using a matte cream base to create an even canvas for light makeup days.
Do you have any products you repurchase over and over?