I love Pantone's Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid. Purple is known to be a universally flattering color, and I think Radiant Orchid with it's pink undertone is especially pretty. I have found myself wearing it a lot lately, so I thought I would pull out my favorite Radiant Orchid makeup products to share with you.
- Benefit Lollitint: a candy-colored orchid stain for cheeks and lips. I love both the color and the lasting power of this product, especially on my cheeks.
- Benefit Hervana: one of my all-time favorite blushes. I frequently layer this over Lollitint to intensify the color and add a subtle warmth.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Berry Allure: a birthday gift from my lovely friend Sarah. Lollitint can leave my lips feeling a little tight, so this gloss adds shine and makes my lips feel more comfortable.
- YSL Glossy Stain in 16 Pourpre Preview: an outstanding stain formula. This fuchsia color goes on creamy and opaque and lasts for hours on my lips.
- Too Faced La Crème in Lollipop: not a color for everyone! The intense glitter in this lipstick gives the lips a metallic-like look.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Flush: not a blush for the faint of heart. If you have a deep skintone, I think this blush would be amazing on you. If you are fair like me, try applying bold blushes with a duo fiber stippling brush for a softer look.
- Laura Mercier African Violet: a violet shadow with a significant amount of gold shimmer. I like to pair this with the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Orchid for a more intense eye.
- L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 759 Burst Into Bloom: super metallic and fun. I either dust this lightly into my crease or use a damp brush to really pack this onto my lid.
- butter LONDON Molly Coddled: a little more on the lavender side, but still a gorgeous polish. It is opaque in two coats and wears well.
Check out the video for swatches and to see me try on a lot of these products.