I never thought I was one for a nude lip, but after the purchase of the NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu, a whole new world of lip products opened up to me. I've been experimenting with nude lips a lot recently and have discovered a few that have worked out really well.
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked. This lipstick is the closest to my natural lip color. I love that it can lean either pink of peach depending on the gloss I use to top it off. My favorite gloss for a pinkier lip is the Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian. As for peach, I love the color of the butter LONDON Lippy Sheer Gloss in Coconut Frock (sent to me by butter LONDON).
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in 9 Nude in Private. The Shine formula is perhaps my favorite lipstick formula. It has the perfect amount of shine and needs no gloss.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park. Honestly, super warm nudes are not that flattering on me, but some eye looks just go so well with a warm nude that it's smart to have one in your makeup drawer. A complimentary gloss can make a warm nude more wearable. Lately I've been enjoying the new L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color in Nude Ballet. If you want to dip your toe into the world of warm nudes, a sheer version may be just what you need. The L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Balm in Nourishing Nude is a similar tone to Biscayne Park, but allows my natural, more cool, lip color to come through just enough.
- Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Nude & NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu. The combination that started it all. I would recommend Tiramisu to anyone - the perfect nude color, and the Butter Gloss formula is just wonderful.
- YSL Glossy Stain in 101 Nude Provocateur. Along with Tiramisu, this Glossy Stain is my favorite. It's a deep mauve nude with the most unusual purple shimmer running through it.