Just posting some pretty items from my Pinterest boards. : )
- This recipe. I made Sarah's White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn to take to a Christmas party over the weekend. The recipe is easy, and the popcorn was very popular at the party.
- This makeup. Kristina is a beautiful woman, and her makeup in this post is just perfect for the holidays.
- This set. How cute would this succulent tealight set be as a centerpiece or as a hostess gift?
- This cosmetics pouch. I'm a bit in love with this cat makeup bag designed by Paul & Joe - definitely adding it to my wish list.
- This quote. If you need a little inspiration, I posted my top 5 red lip products.
- This tote. I love this tote found on Emerging Thoughts. Keiko Lynn carries it and has featured it in some cute photos.
- These bobby pins. I think this little bobby pin tin from Kate Spade would be the perfect stocking stuffer.
- This ornament. My friend Rachel is so talented I can hardly stand it. Check out her Handmade Holiday series for some great DIY projects.
- This headband. This pom pom headband would be the perfect accessory to spice up a plain black dress. (Get 20% off site wide at ban.do with the code feelpretty!)