I have an exciting post to share with you today. My new sponsor, SkinCareRx, has provided me with a $20 gift card (redeemable at SkinCareRx, Apothica, or SkinBotanica) to giveaway to one of my readers!
SkinCareRx and Apothica carry some of the best makeup. To help you spend your gift card, I thought I would share a few of my favorite products that can be found on the sites.
- Ahava Mineral Botanic Hibiscus & Fig: I just finished a deluxe sample of this product - such a luxurious body wash! I love how moisturized it left my skin. Plus the scent is fantastic.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara: This is my latest obsession. For the longest time, I thought a separate mascara for my bottom lashes seemed like a bit much, but I've been converted. It lightly coats bottom lashes without making them look too thick or clumpy.
- Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings Makeup Collection: This adorable Too Faced collection contains some of my favorite products in mini sizes. For $19 you can try a bunch of great quality products, and decide if it's something you'd like in the full size.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Across the Universe: There is just something about Deborah Lippmann nail polishes, her glitters in particular. Across the Universe was the first of her polishes I ever tried. It's a very unique, chunky glitter.
- Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head: I would be completely lost without my Clarisonic. It's like a mini spa treatment in my own bathroom. I've tried a bunch of the different replacement brush heads and have decided that I like the Deep Pore Cleansing the best.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment: This lip treatment leaves my dry lips in perfect condition as well as imparts a pretty, natural flush.
Are you interested in winning the $20 gift card? Entering is simple!
- Go to SkinCareRX.com or Apothica.com and pick out products that they offer that you love or would love to try, and then leave the link in a comment!
*Don't forget to paste in the link!*
For additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each)...
- Let me know that you follow That is All.
- Tweet about the giveaway.
- Pin my little makeup product collage.
The giveaway will be open for one week from today, and then I will pick the winner using random.org. Good luck! : )
* photo template downloaded from pugly pixel *