I'm excited to bring my November beauty favorites to you today!
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque: All the heat styling I do to my hair plus the dry weather was damaging my hair and making it look a bit lackluster. In November, I started using this hair treatment twice a week and noticed a marked difference. I will definitely be repurchasing.
- Paula's Choice RESIST Weightless Body Treatment with 2% BHA: If you have dry skin or those annoying little bumps on the back of your arms, this body treatment by Paula's Choice is just the thing. I am working on a post of my favorite winter skin savers and will be including this product.
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: This palette has gotten a lot of love from me lately. Urban Decay shadows are top quality and the colors are perfect for this time of year.
- Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Palette in Eye on Neutral: I picked up this palette from Target on a whim and am really impressed with how easily these shades blend - that can be an issue sometimes with matte shadows. While it's a bit pricer than most drugstore makeup, I think it's completely worth it and am happy to have it in my makeup drawer.
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in N 5 Rouge Vintage: Is is weird to call a lip product magical? Because that is exactly how I feel about these Glossy Stains. I think these would make the perfect gift for a mom or girlfriend - pocket-sized luxury!
- Julep Keira: deep wine burgundy
- Estee Lauder Blue Blood: This polish was a gift from my mom (she's so nice : ) ). I'm really impressed with how easily it applies, and the wear time is pretty good too.
That's it for beauty favorites! I've read some great books and discovered new artists in the past few weeks, so I will be back later to share those as well.
ps - Are you looking for a December desktop calendar? This is the one I downloaded. Gorgeous, right?