Today I'm sharing some of my beauty and random favorites from the month of September.
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Nymph: This is such a beautiful bubblegum pink shade. I've fallen in love with the Illamasqua blush formula - so smooth and pigmented.
- Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara in Black Satin: I got this as a deluxe sample with Sephora points. It does wonderful things to my lashes, but I don't think I'll be able to justify the hefty price tag for the full size.
- BareMinerals Correcting Concealer SPF 20 in Light 1: This creamy concealer fully covers my dark circles and spots without creasing or fading.
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector: This product is a dream. It makes my lips conditioned and glossy, and it smells heavenly.
- (not pictured) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: I received this eyeliner in a subscription service, and have used it down to a little nubbin.
- (not pictured) Radiant Cosmetics Brow Duo in Redhead: Awhile ago, Radiant sent me a few items for consideration. By far, my favorite item was this brow duo. It was a sad morning when I dropped and shattered it. After placing an order on their website, I'm happy to be reunited with it.
- Check out this fall tutorial from my friend Nikki using these cream eye products: Fall Makeup: Taupe & Purple Eyes!
- My favorite polish of the month was one that I featured in my Favorites: Polishes Fall 2012.
- I've been channeling the 80's a bit with my steam rollers. They give such great volume. Check my Instagram feed to see just how glamorous they can be. ; )
You can watch my video to hear a bit more about these products.
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- Parks and Recreation Season 4
- Having a friend who is off on Mondays too
- This quote