Just a posting of some pretty things I've found on the internet lately. The overall feel was fall-ish, hence "Fall Roundup." : )
- This candle. Doesn't cedarwood and vanilla sound like a wonderful combination? Plus they are made right here in Virginia. I believe they are sold in a boutique in Arlington. I need to get Karin to take me soon - One, because she is good company, and two, to save myself from parallel parking.
- This craft. I love washi tape and think these adorned pumpkins are a stylish way of decorating for the season.
- This polish. Allure described Tom Ford's polish in Toasted Sugar as the color of a chai latte - sold!
- This bag. Yes, this is a kitten-printed, macaroni-orange handbag. How cute!
- This pom. Ban.do has done it again - can't wait to see more of their fall line.
- These shoes. I love the tassel embellishments on these handmade loafers.
- These blushes. I love my Radiant blush in Harlowe Pink, and after reading Chelsea's review, I've added Lotus and Apricot Mist to my wish list.
- This quote. (Pinterest is not always the best when it comes to linking back. If you know where this originated, would you tell me?) If you are interested in hearing more about our society's infatuation with busyness, I highly recommend In Praise of Slowness.
- This tote. I'm more than a little obsessed with Diana and her style, but she's aware of this, so it's ok. ; ) I love this tote she picked up from Yours is the Earth on Etsy.
You can follow my Pinterest boards for more pretty images.