Today I'm talking about some of my current drugstore favorites. Just like in Sephora and the department stores there are hit-and-miss products, but thanks to online reviews it's a lot easier to find quality, inexpensive makeup.
- Maybelline Limited Edition Fall 2012 Fashion Week Eyestudio Quad in Olive Martini: This little quad is seriously stunning. I love applying the deeper of the two greens all over my lid and blend it up. Depending on the light is can look green, brown, or burgundy.
- One thing that drugstores don't usually do is matte eyeshadows, so I was excited to see this Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Palette in Eye on Neutral. The eyeshadows are very nice quality. This is a great palette to use in conjunction with shimmery shadows (like the Olive Martini quad).
- Essie's Butler Please is a vibrant cobalt blue that dries to a semi-matte rubbery finish. I applied a shiny topcoat over two layers of polish, since that's my preferred finish.
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick Lipstick in Satiny Cocoa
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss in Raspberry Reflections
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss in Mirrored Mauve
To hear more about the products and see swatches of everything check out my newest video. : )