Happy September! I love the beginning of the month - a fresh start and my YouTube subscription box is filled with favorites videos. Here are some of my favorite products from the month of August.
- Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb
- Philosophy 'Coconut Frosting' Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
I took a lot of baths this month, and my favorite bath bomb was Lush's Big Blue. The lavender scent is relaxing and my skin always feels soft after using it. Beware of the seaweed that emerges as the bomb dissolves in water, though! I found that a cheap hair catcher really helps the clean up process.
- Kenra Shine Spray
- Moroccanoil® Treatment
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (( my review: http://youtu.be/HT5I-jayHGA ))
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Naked Rose
- Sephora Collection Pro Precision Blush Brush #73
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Wallflower
- MAC Lovelorn lipstick
- L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24 Hour in Bronze
- Julep Sasha
- Essie Eternal Optimist
- Orly In A Snap
I love the description of Eternal Optimist on Essie's site - "a spiced tea rose with a dash of cream." Such a pretty description, and thanks to Chelsea for recommending this polish.